House of Lords debates
Wednesday, 30 January 2013
- Government: Economic Policies — Question (16 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what is their assessment of the impact of their economic policies during their 1,000 days in office.
- Tourism — Question (17 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what assessment they have made of the prospects for United Kingdom tourism in 2013.
- Ethiopia and Eritrea — Question (12 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what assessment they have made of the progress toward the resolution of the disputed border between Ethiopia and Eritrea since the death of Meles Zenawi.
- Energy: Green Deal and Energy Company Obligation — Question (12 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what estimate they have made of the impact on energy saving in the home of the Green Deal and the Energy Company Obligation.
- HGV Road User Levy Bill — First Reading (0 speeches)
The Bill was brought from the Commons, endorsed as a money Bill, and read a first time.
- Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 (Amendment) Order 2013 — Motion to Approve (0 speeches)
Moved By Lord Taylor of Holbeach That the draft order laid before the House on 8 January be approved. Relevant document: 15th Report from the Joint Committee on Statutory Instruments, considered...
- Public Service Pensions Bill — Order of Consideration Motion (0 speeches)
Moved By Lord Newby That the amendments for the Report stage be marshalled and considered in the following order: Clause 1, Schedule 1, Clause 2, Schedule 2, Clause 3, Schedule 3 Clauses 4 to 17,...
- Growth and Infrastructure Bill (0 speeches)
11th Report from the Delegated Powers Committee 10th Report from the Constitution Committee
- Committee (3rd Day) (92 speeches)
Relevant documents: 11th Report from the Delegated Powers Committee, 10th Report from the Constitution Committee. Amendment 58 Moved by The Earl of Lytton 58: Before Clause 8, insert the...
- Health: Neglected Tropical Diseases — Question for Short Debate (12 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what progress has been made in combating neglected tropical diseases since the London declaration on NTDs of January 2012.
- Growth and Infrastructure Bill — Committee (3rd Day) (Continued) (10 speeches)
Clause 14: Restrictions on right to register land as town or village green Amendment 64 Moved by Lord Greaves 64: Clause 14, page 16, line 32, leave out "if an" and insert "six months after the"