House of Lords debates
Tuesday, 29 January 2013
- Kosovo — Question (16 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what steps they will take to encourage greater international recognition of Kosovo as an independent state.
- Housing: New Homes Bonus — Question (21 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what assessment they have made of the regional impact of the New Homes Bonus.
- Children: Speech and Language — Question (14 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what plans they have to co-ordinate their response to the recommendations of the Better Communication Research Programme; and how they plan to ensure that those...
- Legal Services Commission — Question (10 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government why the Legal Services Commission has decided to cease funding the Advice Services Alliance, the Law Centres Network and the Royal Courts of Justice citizens...
- Mali — Statement (19 speeches)
My Lords, on 14 January, my honourable friend the Under-Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs gave a Statement in the House of Commons outlining the UK's deployment of two C-17...
- Succession to the Crown Bill — First Reading (0 speeches)
The Bill was brought from the Commons, read a first time and ordered to be printed.
- Economy: Growth — Motion to Take Note (39 speeches)
Moved By Lord Deighton That this House takes note of the United Kingdom economy and the Government's role in promoting growth.
- Arts and Culture: Economic Regeneration — Question for Short Debate (9 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what is their policy on the future role of cultural projects and the arts in regional and economic regeneration.
- Electoral Registration and Administration Bill — Returned from the Commons (0 speeches)
The Bill was returned from the Commons with the Lords amendments agreed to. House adjourned at 9.41pm.