House of Lords debates
Wednesday, 16 January 2013
- Property: Leasehold Valuation Tribunal — Question (5 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government whether they will review the workings of the leasehold valuation tribunal.
- NHS: Clinical Commissioning Groups — Question (27 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government why the NHS Commissioning Board is discontinuing the poverty element in the funding formula for allocation to clinical commissioning groups.
- Education: School Leavers — Question (16 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what assessment they have made of the statement by the Confederation of British Industry that pupils leaving school should be "rounded" and "grounded"; and, what...
- EU: UK's National and Trade Interests — Question (12 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what assessment they have made of the impact on the United Kingdom's national and trade interests of disengagement from the European Union.
- Age of Criminal Responsibility Bill [HL] — First Reading (0 speeches)
A Bill to raise the age of criminal responsibility, and for connected purposes. The Bill was introduced by Lord Dholakia, read a first time and ordered to be printed.
- Growth and Infrastructure Bill — Order of Consideration Motion (0 speeches)
Moved By Lord Ahmad of Wimbledon That it be an instruction to the Committee of the Whole House to which the Growth and Infrastructure Bill has been committed that they consider the Bill in the...
- Legislative Reform (Constitution of Veterinary Surgeons Preliminary Investigation and Disciplinary Committees) Order 2013 — Motion to Approve (0 speeches)
Moved By Earl Attlee That the draft order laid before the House on 5 November 2012 be approved. Relevant document: 9th Report from the Delegated Powers and Regulatory Reform Committee,...
- European Union (Croatian Accession and Irish Protocol) Bill — Report (4 speeches)
My Lords, I beg to move that the Report be now received. I would also like to respond briefly to points raised in Committee by the noble Lord, Lord Anderson, and the noble Earl, Lord Dundee, with...
- European Union (Approvals) Bill [HL] — Report (0 speeches)
- Scotland Act 1998 (Modification of Schedule 5) Order 2013 — Motion to Approve (96 speeches)
Moved By Lord Wallace of Tankerness That the draft order laid before the House on 22 October 2012 be approved. Relevant documents: 9th Report from the Joint Committee on Statutory Instruments,...
- Health: Medical Innovation — Question for Short Debate (15 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what steps it proposes to take to encourage best practice in medical innovation.