House of Lords debates
Wednesday, 19 December 2012
- Royal Assent (0 speeches)
The following Acts and Measure were given Royal Assent: Civil Aviation Act Prisons (Interference with Wireless Telegraphy) Act Financial Services Act Police (Complaints and Conduct) Act Small...
- Armed Forces: Long-Term Care — Question (16 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government how many members of the Armed Forces have sustained life-changing injuries as a result of their service in Iraq and Afghanistan; and what additional resources will...
- EU: United States Free Trade Agreement — Question (15 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what steps they, and the European Union, will take to make progress on proposals for a European Union-United States free trade agreement.
- World Sepsis Declaration — Question (12 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government whether they intend to support the goals of the World Sepsis Declaration; and what action they are taking to improve knowledge and skills regarding sepsis.
- Finance: Peer-to-Peer Lending — Question (14 speeches, 1 annotation)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what is their assessment of the impact of peer-to-peer lending on major financial institutions.
- Arrangement of Business — Announcement (9 speeches)
My Lords, we have reached 30 minutes, and therefore Question Time is concluded. Last night I made a business statement, and at that time I undertook to notify the House when a new date had been...
- Scotland Act 1998 (Modification of Schedule 5) (No. 2) Order 2013 — Motion to Approve (0 speeches)
Moved By Viscount Younger of Leckie That the draft order laid before the House on 7 November be approved. Relevant document: 11th Report from the Joint Committee on Statutory Instruments,...
- Disabled Persons' Parking Badges Bill — Order of Commitment Discharged (1 speech)
Moved By Baroness Thomas of Winchester That the order of commitment be discharged.
- Public Service Pensions Bill — Second Reading (23 speeches)
Moved By Lord Newby
- Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on the Fund for European Aid to the Most Deprived: EUC Report — Motion to Resolve (0 speeches)
Moved By Lord Boswell of Aynho To resolve that this House considers that the Commission proposal for a Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on the Fund for European Aid to the...
- Afghanistan — Statement (17 speeches)
My Lords, with the leave of the House, I am repeating a Statement made in the other place. The Statement is as follows: "With permission, Mr Speaker, I should like to make a Statement on...
- Local Government: Provisional Finance Settlement — Statement (25 speeches)
My Lords, with the permission of the House, I would like to repeat an oral Statement made by my right honourable friend the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government. The Statement...