House of Lords debates
Wednesday, 12 December 2012
- Driving: Blood Alcohol Limit — Question (26 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government whether they will consider introducing a 50 milligram blood alcohol limit for drivers aged under 21.
- Lobbyists: Register — Question (22 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government when they will bring forward proposals for a register of lobbyists.
- Charities — Question (15 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government whether they will take steps to encourage giving to the United Kingdom charitable sector in the light of the recent report UK Giving 2012 that reported a drop in...
- NHS: Clinical Networks — Question (14 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government how they will address any shortfall in the funding of clinical networks.
- North Korea — Private Notice Question (25 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what is their assessment of the impact on regional and world security of North Korea's recent missile launch.
- Statute Law (Repeals) Bill [HL] — Order of Recommitment Discharged (1 speech)
Moved by Lord McNally That the order of recommitment be discharged.
- Patrick Finucane — Statement (16 speeches)
My Lords, I would now like to repeat a Statement that was made by the Prime Minister earlier this afternoon in the House of Commons on the murder of Patrick Finucane. "The murder of Patrick...
- Crime and Courts Bill [HL] (0 speeches)
Crime and Courts Bill
- Report (4th Day) (76 speeches)
Schedule 17 : Deferred prosecution agreements Amendment 116DA Moved by Lord Beecham 116DA: Schedule 17, page 262, line 43, at end insert- "( ) The Code shall not come into effect until it has...
- Public Services — Question for Short Debate (10 speeches)
Tabled by Lord Boateng To ask Her Majesty's Government what steps they intend to take to enable the voluntary sector to participate in the delivery of public services.