House of Lords debates
Thursday, 6 December 2012
- UK-Israel Life Sciences Council — Question (18 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what assessment they have made of the UK-Israel Life Sciences Council.
- Department of Health: Budget — Question (17 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what proportion of the Department of Health's budget for the 2010-11 and 2011-12 financial years was unspent.
- NHS: Hospital Services — Question (12 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what progress they are making with the reconfiguration of NHS hospital services.
- NHS: Hospital Beds — Question (12 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what assessment they have made of the analysis of hospital bed availability in the report Dr Foster's 2012 Hospital Guide.
- Police (Complaints and Conduct) Bill — First Reading (0 speeches)
The Bill was brought from the Commons, read a first time and ordered to be printed.
- Business of the House — Timing of Debates (0 speeches)
Moved By Lord Strathclyde That the debate on the Motion in the name of Lord Howell of Guildford set down for today shall be limited to three hours and that in the name of Lord Popat to two hours....
- Scotland Act 1998 (Modification of Schedule 5) (No. 2) Order 2013 (0 speeches)
- Public Bodies (Water Supply and Water Quality Fees) Order 2012 — Motions to Refer to Grand Committee (0 speeches)
Moved By Lord Strathclyde That the draft orders be referred to a Grand Committee. Motions agreed.
- Foreign Affairs: Global Role, Emerging Powers and New Markets — Motion to Take Note (26 speeches)
Moved By Lord Howell of Guildford That this House takes note of the United Kingdom's new global role, emerging powers and new markets
- Ugandan Asians — Motion to Take Note (12 speeches, 1 annotation)
Moved By Lord Popat That this House takes note of the contribution made by the Ugandan Asian community in the United Kingdom on the occasion of the 40th anniversary of their expulsion from Uganda.
- Economy: Growth — Question for Short Debate (24 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what is their response to the Report No Stone Unturned in Pursuit of Growth.