House of Lords debates
Wednesday, 21 November 2012
- Rwanda — Question (14 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what assessment they have made of the Amnesty International report Rwanda: shrouded in secrecy.
- Health: Mental Health — Question (15 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government, further to the remarks by Earl Howe on 8 February (HL Deb, col. 273), what action they have taken to ensure mental health is treated on a par with other National...
- Young People: Staying Put Scheme — Question (12 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what plans they have to roll out the Staying Put scheme across England and Wales.
- Bahrain — Question (14 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what representations they will make to the Government of Bahrain regarding the deprivation of citizenship imposed on 31 persons on 7 November 2012.
- Partnerships (Prosecution) (Scotland) Bill [HL] — Motion to Refer to Second Reading Committee (0 speeches)
Moved By Lord Wallace of Tankerness That the Bill be referred to a Second Reading Committee. Motion agreed.
- Justice and Security Bill [HL] — Report (2nd Day) (69 speeches)
Amendment 31 Moved by Lord Hodgson of Astley Abbotts 31: Before Clause 6, insert the following new Clause- "Application for public interest immunity (1) In any relevant civil proceedings in...
- Care Quality Commission (Healthwatch England Committee) Regulations 2012 — Motion of Regret (7 speeches)
Moved by Lord Collins of Highbury That this House regrets that the Care Quality Commission (Healthwatch England Committee) Regulations 2012 (SI 2012/1640) fail to provide sufficient safeguards to...
- Justice and Security Bill [HL] — Report (2nd Day) (Continued) (60 speeches)
Amendment 45 Moved by Lord Dubs 45: Clause 6, leave out Clause 6