House of Lords debates
Wednesday, 14 November 2012
- EU: UK Balance of Trade — Question (20 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what is their estimate of the United Kingdom's balance of trade with the European Union, once shipments in transit through the ports of Antwerp and Rotterdam to...
- Retail Prices Index — Question (14 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government why the Office for National Statistics is reviewing the methodology of calculating changes in prices for the purposes of the retail prices index.
- Energy: Draft Energy Bill — Question (16 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government how the provisions set out in the draft Energy Bill will deliver reductions in greenhouse gas emissions.
- Child Abuse: Waterhouse Inquiry — Question (12 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government, further to the Statement repeated by Lord Taylor of Holbeach on 6 November (HL Deb, col. 893), whether they will reconsider their appointment of a "senior...
- Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (Disclosure and Barring Service Transfer of Functions) Order 2012 (0 speeches)
- Disabled People's Right to Control (Pilot Scheme) (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012 (0 speeches)
- Animals (Scientific Procedures) Act 1986 Amendment Regulations 2012 — Motions to Refer to Grand Committee (0 speeches)
Moved By Baroness Stowell of Beeston That the draft order and regulations be referred to a Grand Committee. Motions agreed.
- Arrangement of Business — Announcement (1 speech)
My Lords, there are 38 speakers signed up for the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Bill Second Reading today. If Back-Bench contributions on the Bill are kept to around nine minutes, the House...
- Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Bill — Second Reading (49 speeches, 1 annotation)
Moved By Lord Marland That the Bill be read a second time.