House of Lords debates
Tuesday, 23 October 2012
- European Defence Agency — Question (18 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what has been the outcome of the review of the status of United Kingdom membership of the European Defence Agency announced in October 2010.
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises — Question (18 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what action they are taking to address the issue of late payments to small and medium-sized enterprises.
- NHS: Accident and Emergency Services — Question (15 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government whether, in relation to proposals to restructure NHS services in north-west London, the Department of Health has entered into dialogue with Transport for London...
- Taxation: International Companies — Question (14 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what steps they are taking to ensure that international companies pay a fair proportion of United Kingdom tax.
- Trusts (Capital and Income) Bill [HL] — Third Reading (5 speeches)
My Lords, I have it in command from Her Majesty the Queen to acquaint the House that Her Majesty, having been informed of the purport of the Trusts (Capital and Income) Bill, has consented to...
- Bovine Tuberculosis — Statement (26 speeches)
My Lords, with the leave of the House, I shall now repeat a Statement made in the other place by my right honourable friend the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. The...
- Infrastructure (Financial Assistance) Bill — Second Reading and Remaining Stages (27 speeches)
Moved By Lord Newby That the Bill be read a second time.
- Statement of Changes in Immigration Rules — Motion of Regret (13 speeches)
Moved by Baroness Smith of Basildon That this House regrets that notwithstanding welcome but limited measures to ensure the deportation of foreign criminals and tackle sham marriages, and...