House of Lords debates
Monday, 15 October 2012
- Northern Ireland: Corporation Tax — Question (16 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government whether, following their recent review, they propose to devolve responsibility for corporation tax in Northern Ireland to the Northern Ireland Executive.
- NHS: Professional Qualifications Directive — Question (10 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what progress they have made in negotiations at European level on the working time and recognition of professional qualifications directives in the light of their...
- Energy: Self-sufficiency — Question (19 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government whether the UK could again become self-sufficient in energy.
- Economy: Deficit Reduction — Question (13 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what is their latest estimate of the debt to gross domestic product ratio in 2015 under the current deficit reduction plan.
- Trusts (Capital and Income) Bill [HL] (0 speeches)
Bill Main Page
- Report (0 speeches)
- Financial Services Bill (0 speeches)
Financial Services Bill 4th Report from the Delegated Powers Committee
- Committee (7th Day) (77 speeches)
Relevant document: 4th Report from the Delegated Powers Committee. Clause 26 agreed. Clause 27 : Powers in relation to recognised investment exchanges and clearing houses Amendment 176A Moved by...
- EU: European Justice and Home Affairs Powers — Statement (26 speeches)
My Lords, with the leave of the House, I shall now repeat a Statement made in the other place by my right honourable friend the Home Secretary. The Statement is as follows. "With permission, Mr...
- Scotland: Referendum — Statement (28 speeches)
My Lords, with permission, I shall now repeat a Statement made by the Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Scotland in the House of Commons a few minutes ago. The Statement is as follows:...
- Financial Services Bill — Committee (7th Day) (Continued) (51 speeches)
Schedule 11 : The financial ombudsman service Amendment 187E Moved by Lord Flight 187E: Schedule 11, page 242, line 16, at end insert- "After section 225 insert- "225A General obligations (1) In...