House of Lords debates
Monday, 9 July 2012
- Death of a Member: Lord Marshall of Knightsbridge — Announcement (1 speech)
My Lords, I regret to inform the House of the death of the noble Lord, Lord Marshall of Knightsbridge, on 5 July. On behalf of the House, I extend our condolences to the noble Lord's family and...
- Environment: Leafleting — Question (20 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government whether they will review the impact of restrictions on leafleting under the Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act 2005 on cultural and community events.
- Passports — Question (12 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what are their intentions regarding the future of passport personal interview offices.
- Eurozone — Question (22 speeches, 1 annotation)
To ask Her Majesty's Government when they next intend to discuss the plans for a full fiscal, monetary and banking union for the eurozone at forthcoming meetings of the European Union Economic...
- EU: Interpretation and Translation in Criminal Proceedings — Question (17 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government whether they expect to be in compliance with European Council directive 2010/64/EU, on the right to interpretation and translation in criminal proceedings, by the...
- Designation of Features (Appeals) (England) Regulations 2012 (0 speeches)
- Public Bodies (Abolition of Environment Protection Advisory Committees) Order 2012 (0 speeches)
- Public Bodies (Abolition of Regional and Local Fisheries Advisory Committees) Order 2012 (0 speeches)
- Public Bodies (Abolition of the Commission for Rural Communities) Order 2012 — Motions to Refer to Grand Committee (0 speeches)
Moved By Lord Taylor of Holbeach That the draft regulations and orders be referred to a Grand Committee. Motions agreed.
- Legislative Reform (Annual Review of Local Authorities) Order 2012 — Motion to Refer to Grand Committee (0 speeches)
Moved By Baroness Garden of Frognal That the draft order be referred to a Grand Committee. Motion agreed.
- Justice and Security Bill [HL] (0 speeches)
Bill Main Page
- Committee (1st Day) (113 speeches)
Relevant documents: 3rd and 4th Reports from the Constitution Committee, 5th Report from the Delegated Powers Committee. Clause 1 : The Intelligence and Security Committee Amendment 1 Moved by...
- Arts and Culture — Question for Short Debate (15 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government whether they have a long-term strategy for the arts and cultural sector; and, if so, what that strategy is.
- Justice and Security Bill [HL] — Committee (1st Day) (Continued) (49 speeches)
Moved by Baroness Stowell of Beeston That the House do now again resolve itself into Committee.