House of Lords debates
Monday, 25 June 2012
- Introduction: The Lord Bishop of Worcester (0 speeches)
John Geoffrey, Lord Bishop of Worcester, was introduced and took the oath, supported by the Archbishop of Canterbury and the Bishop of Birmingham, and signed an undertaking to abide by the Code...
- Transport: Isles of Scilly Ferry Link — Question (14 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what action they are taking to create a lifeline passenger ferry link to the Isles of Scilly in line with the Scottish Government's ferries policy.
- Women: Training and Upskilling — Question (16 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what are their plans with regard to training and upskilling women workers.
- Government: Procurement — Question (18 speeches, 1 annotation)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what steps they are taking to encourage the use of new technology in the United Kingdom through Government procurement.
- Education: Special Educational Needs — Question (14 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what steps they will take to ensure that young people with special educational needs are appropriately supported to enter further education, higher education,...
- Crime and Courts Bill [HL] (0 speeches)
Bill Main Page
- Committee (3rd Day) (11 speeches)
Relevant documents: 2nd Report from the Delegated Powers Committee, 2nd Report from the Constitution Committee. Clauses 13 and 14 agreed. Clause 15: Abolition of SOCA and NPIA Amendment 64 Moved...
- G20 Summit — Statement (25 speeches)
My Lords, it may now be a convenient moment for me to repeat a Statement that has just been made by the Prime Minister in another place on the G20 conference that took place last week. The...
- Crime and Courts Bill [HL] — Committee (3rd Day) (Continued) (110 speeches, 1 annotation)
Schedule 8 : Abolition of SOCA and NPIA Amendments 65 and 66 not moved. Schedule 8 agreed. Clause 16 : Interpretation of Part 1 Amendment 67 Moved by Lord Rosser 67: Clause 16, page 14, line 23,...