House of Lords debates
Thursday, 21 June 2012
- Broadband: 4G Mobile — Question (20 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what action they propose to take to safeguard digital terrestrial television services when 4G mobile broadband is introduced.
- House of Lords: Reform — Question (25 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what is their latest estimate of the cost of their plans to reform the House of Lords.
- House of Lords: Behaviour in the Chamber — Question (18 speeches)
To ask the Leader of the House what is his assessment of current standards of behaviour in the Chamber of the House and whether he will make time available for a debate on this subject.
- UK: Oil Refinery Capacity — Question (10 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what assessment they have made of UK oil refinery capacity in the light of the imminent closure of the Coryton oil refinery in Essex.
- Business of the House — Timing of Debates (0 speeches)
Moved by Lord Strathclyde That the debates on the Motions in the names of Baroness Scott of Needham Market and Baroness Kramer set down for today shall each be limited to two and a half hours....
- Voluntary Sector and Social Enterprise — Motion to Take Note (25 speeches, 1 annotation)
Moved by Baroness Scott of Needham Market That this House takes note of the role of the voluntary sector and social enterprise.
- Economy: Growth — Motion to Take Note (18 speeches)
Moved by Baroness Kramer That this House takes note of the importance of the Government's growth strategy for the United Kingdom economy.
- Communications Data Bill — Returned from the Commons (0 speeches)
A message was brought from the Commons that they concur with the resolution of this House of 28 May relating to a Joint Committee to consider the draft Communications Data Bill presented to both...