House of Lords debates
Wednesday, 13 June 2012
- Companies: Executive Remuneration — Question (20 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government whether they will give shareholders in listed companies a binding vote on senior executives' and directors' pay and bonuses.
- Schools: Nutrition — Question (23 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government whether they will enforce nutritional standards for school food in academies and free schools in the light of new evidence that some schools are reintroducing junk...
- Businesses: Tax Liability — Question (8 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what is the normal notice period that HM Revenue and Customs gives to businesses in relation to changes in their tax liability.
- Crime: Victims — Question (20 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government, in the light of responses to their consultation, Getting it right for victims and witnesses, what assessment they have made of the contribution of the central...
- European Union (Approval of Treaty Amendment Decision) Bill [HL] (0 speeches)
European Union (Approval of Treaty Amendment Decision) Bill [HL]
- Committee (18 speeches)
Clause 1: Approval of EU decision relating to stability mechanism Amendment 1 Moved by Lord Foulkes of Cumnock 1: Clause 1, page 1, line 10, leave out subsection (3) and insert- "(3) That...
- Falkland Islands — Statement (21 speeches)
My Lords, with the leave of the House, I will repeat a Statement made in another place today. "With permission, Mr Speaker, I wish to inform the House that the Government of the Falkland Islands...
- Civil Aviation Bill (0 speeches)
Civil Aviation Bil
- Second Reading (46 speeches)
Moved by Earl Attlee That the Bill be read a second time.