House of Lords debates
Tuesday, 22 May 2012
- Disability: Black and Minority-ethnic Disabled People — Question (16 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what they are doing to address access to and use of disability services by black and minority-ethnic disabled people, as outlined in the recently published Scope...
- Schools: Careers Advisers — Question (16 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government why their guidance to schools on implementing the new duty to provide careers advice has not required schools to employ qualified advisers and provide face-to-face...
- Olympic Games: British Companies — Question (18 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government why British companies which have supplied innovative products to the London Olympic Games and Paralympics Games are unable to publicise those products in order to...
- Housing — Question (15 speeches, 1 annotation)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what action they propose to take in the light of the housebuilding data for the quarter to March 2012.
- Electric Personal Vehicles (Use on Highways) Bill [HL] — First Reading (0 speeches)
A Bill to make provision for the use of electric personal vehicles on highways. The Bill was introduced by Lord McColl of Dulwich, read a first time and ordered to be printed.
- House Committee — Motion to Approve (2 speeches)
Moved By The Chairman of Committees That a Select Committee be appointed to set the policy framework for the administration of the House and to provide non-executive guidance to the Management...
- Groceries Code Adjudicator Bill [HL] — Second Reading (31 speeches)
Moved By Baroness Wilcox That the Bill be read a second time.
- Local Government Finance Bill — First Reading (0 speeches)
The Bill was brought from the Commons, read a first time and ordered to be printed.
- Proceeds of Crime: EUC Report — Motion to Agree (9 speeches)
Moved By Lord Hannay of Chiswick To move that this House agrees the recommendation of the European Union Committee that Her Majesty's Government should exercise their right, in accordance with...