House of Lords debates
Thursday, 22 March 2012
- UN Convention on the Rights of the Child — Question (17 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government when they will implement the commitment made in December 2010 that new legislation and policy will be assessed against the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- Maldives — Question (10 speeches, 1 annotation)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what is their assessment of the current political situation in the Maldives.
- International Criminal Court: Rome Statute — Question (12 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what action they intend to take to raise awareness of the work undertaken by the International Criminal Court, and to provide support for it, in this 10th...
- Police and Crime Commissioners — Question (10 speeches, 1 annotation)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what assessment they have made of the report issued by the Electoral Commission on 15 March on the election of police and crime commissioners.
- Arrangement of Business — Announcement of Recess Dates (23 speeches)
My Lords, with the leave of the House, I shall make a short statement about business. On the first of this month, my noble friend the Leader of House announced in the usual Written Statement that...
- Business of the House — Motion to Agree (0 speeches)
Moved by Baroness Anelay of St Johns That leave be given to advance the Motions standing in the name of the Chairman of Committees from Tuesday 27 March to Monday 26 March. Motion agreed.
- Economy: Budget Statement — Motion to Take Note (44 speeches)
Moved by Lord Sassoon That this House takes note of the economy of the United Kingdom in the light of the Budget Statement.
- EUC Report: Healthcare Professionals (0 speeches)
Safety First: Mobility of Healthcare Professionals in the EU
- Motion to Take Note (6 speeches)
Moved by Baroness Young of Hornsey That this House takes note of the report of the European Union Committee, Safety First: Mobility of Healthcare Professionals in the EU (22nd Report, HL Paper 201).