House of Lords debates
Tuesday, 7 February 2012
- Libraries — Question (18 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what action they are taking to provide an efficient public library service.
- EU: Fiscal Compact Treaty — Question (16 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what progress they are making on discussions with European member states on the future legal basis for the European fiscal compact treaty.
- Magna Carta — Question (19 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what plans they have to celebrate the 800th anniversary of the signing of the Magna Carta in June 2015.
- Prisoners: Transport — Question (13 speeches, 1 annotation)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what steps they are taking regarding the safety and reliability of the arrangements for transporting prisoners following the two recent ambushes and escapes.
- Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Bill (0 speeches)
Bill Main page
- Committee (8th Day) (22 speeches)
Relevant documents: 21st Report from the Constitution Committee, 22nd Report from the Joint Committee on Human Rights, 21st and 22nd Reports from the Delegated Powers Committee. Clause 61 : Duty...
- Abu Qatada — Statement (26 speeches)
My Lords, with the leave of the House, I will now repeat a Statement made earlier in another place by my right honourable friend the Home Secretary. The Statement is as follows: "Since December...
- Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Bill — Committee (8th Day) (Continued) (80 speeches)
Amendment 176ZZA Moved by Lord McNally 176ZZA: After Clause 61, insert the following new Clause- "Sentencing where there is aggravation related to transgender identity (1) The Criminal Justice...
- EU: Trade Agreement on Banana Imports — Question for Short Debate (13 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what is their assessment of the effects of the European Union trade agreement on banana imports and its impact on African, Caribbean and Pacific banana producers.
- Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Bill — Committee (8th Day) (Continued) (40 speeches)
Amendment 177AA Moved by Lord Ramsbotham 177AA: After Clause 71, insert the following new Clause- "Community supervision requirement for offenders aged 18 to 25 (1) In section 177 of the...