House of Lords debates
Wednesday, 30 November 2011
- Jobseeker's Allowance: Interns — Question (16 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government whether they will require that interns who work for an organisation for longer than two months should be paid at or above the rate of Jobseeker's Allowance.
- Interpol — Question (14 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what means they have to hold Interpol to account, especially where United Kingdom citizens are involved.
- Community Justice Centre: North Liverpool — Question (14 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government to what extent the North Liverpool Community Justice Centre has met its intended objectives, what plans they have for this centre, and what improvements they would...
- Education: Music — Question (14 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what support they will give to music education under the National Plan for Music Education published on 25 November.
- Business of the House — Timing of Debates (0 speeches)
Moved By Lord Strathclyde That the debate on the motion in the name of Lord Lamont of Lerwick set down for tomorrow in Grand Committee shall be limited to four hours. Motion agreed.
- Renewable Transport Fuel Obligations (Amendment) Order 2011 — Motion to Refer to Grand Committee (2 speeches)
Moved By Lord Strathclyde That the draft order be referred to a Grand Committee.
- Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Bill — Order of Consideration Motion (0 speeches)
Moved By Lord McNally That it be an instruction to the Committee of the Whole House to which the Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Bill has been committed that they consider the...
- Charities Bill [HL] (0 speeches)
Bill Main Page
- Health and Social Care Bill (0 speeches)
Main Bill page 19th Report from the Delegated Powers Committee 18th Report from the Constitution Committee
- Committee (9th Day) (25 speeches)
Relevant documents: 19th report from the Delegated Powers Committee, 18th report from the Constitution Committee. Amendment 138 Moved by Baroness Emerton 138: Clause 20, page 20, line 2, at end...
- Amendments 146A to 150A not moved. (71 speeches)
Amendment 150B Moved by Baroness Bakewell 150B: Clause 20, page 21, line 39, at end insert- "( ) how effectively the NHS services meet the needs of the older population"
- Prevent Strategy — Question for Short Debate (15 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what are the implications for integration and extremism in the United Kingdom of their Prevent strategy.
- Health and Social Care Bill — Committee (9th Day) (Continued) (29 speeches)
Amendment 156 Moved by Baroness Thornton 156: Clause 22, page 29, line 2, at end insert- "( ) Subsection (1) shall not apply to any providers who have any financial interest, directly or...