House of Lords debates
Thursday, 24 November 2011
- Violence against Women and Girls — Question (16 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what measures they will take to reduce the level of violence against women and girls in the United Kingdom.
- Employment Law: Unfair Dismissal — Question (15 speeches, 1 annotation)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what plans they have regarding the future of the law on unfair dismissal.
- Transport: Fuel Prices — Question (18 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government whether they plan to take action regarding the retail price of fuel at motorway service stations.
- International Monetary Fund — Question (16 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government by how much they expect to increase their contribution to the International Monetary Fund.
- Business of the House — Timing of Debates (5 speeches)
Moved By Lord McNally That the debates on the Motions in the names of Lord Sugar and Baroness Pitkeathley set down for today shall each be limited to 21/2 hours.
- Government Procurement Policy — Motion to Take Note (23 speeches)
Moved by Lord Sugar That this House takes note of government procurement policy.
- Funding of Care and Support — Motion to Take Note (21 speeches)
Moved by Baroness Pitkeathley That this House takes note of the report of the Commission on Funding of Care and Support and the future of social care.
- Renewable Heat Incentive Scheme Regulations 2011 — Motion to Approve (0 speeches)
Moved By Baroness Stowell of Beeston That the draft Regulations laid before the House on 25 October be approved. Relevant documents: 31st Report from the Joint Committee on Statutory...
- Voluntary Sector Funding — Question for Short Debate (6 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what action they will take to support the work of publicly funded voluntary groups in deprived areas in the light of cuts in local authority budgets.