House of Lords debates
Monday, 21 March 2011
- Agriculture: Pigs — Question (22 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what help they are giving to British pig farmers.
- HMS "Endurance" — Question (10 speeches)
Tabled By Viscount Montgomery of Alamein To ask Her Majesty's Government what plans they have to replace HMS "Endurance" as the Antarctic ice patrol vessel.
- Somalia — Question (12 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what is their assessment of the political situation in Somalia.
- Disabled People: Employment — Question (16 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what is their response to the decision of Remploy Ltd, the largest specialist employer of disabled people in the United Kingdom, to make redundancies among the...
- Wreck Removal Convention Bill — First Reading (0 speeches)
The Bill was brought from the Commons, read a first time and ordered to be printed.
- Pensions Bill [HL] — Order of Consideration Motion (0 speeches)
Moved By Lord Freud That the amendments for the Report stage be marshalled and considered in the following order: Clause 1, Schedule 1, Clause 2, Schedule 2, Clause 3, Schedule 3, Clauses 4 to...
- Marine Licensing (Licence Application Appeals) Regulations 2011 (0 speeches)
- Marine Licensing (Notices Appeals) Regulations 2011 (0 speeches)
- Waste (England and Wales) Regulations 2011 — Motions to Approve (0 speeches)
Moved By Lord Henley That the draft regulations laid before the House on 7 and 8 February be approved. Relevant document: 16th Report from the Joint Committee on Statutory Instruments.Considered...
- Arrangement of Business — Announcement (1 speech)
My Lords, the Leader of the House will shortly repeat a Statement about Libya. The usual channels have agreed that the time for Back-Bench questions and answers today should be extended from 20...
- Libya — Statement (54 speeches)
My Lords, with the leave of the House, I will now make a Statement about Libya in order to bring the House up to date, in light of United Nations Security Council Resolution 1973, the Prime...
- Fixed-term Parliaments Bill (0 speeches)
Bill Main Page Copy of the Bill Explanatory Notes Amendments 10th Report from DPC 8th Report from CC
- Committee (2nd Day) (107 speeches)
Relevant documents: 10th Report from the Delegated Powers Committee, 8th Report from the Constitution Committee. Clause 1 : Polling days for parliamentary general elections Amendment 11 Moved by...
- European Council Decision: EUC Report (0 speeches)
Copy of the Report
- Motion to Approve (25 speeches)
Moved By Lord Howell of Guildford That, in accordance with Section 6 of the European Union (Amendment) Act 2008, this House approves Her Majesty's Government's intention to support the adoption...
- Fixed-term Parliaments Bill — Committee (2nd Day) (Continued) (51 speeches)
Amendment 18 Moved by Lord Howarth of Newport 18: Clause 1, page 1, line 14, leave out subsection (5)