House of Lords debates
Monday, 14 March 2011
- Health: Visitor Service — Question (16 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government whether their proposed development of the Health Visitor service will be targeted at those families in greatest need.
- Botswana: Bushmen of the Central Kalahari Game Reserve — Question (12 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what representations they will make to the Government of Botswana about their complying with the 1966 constitution, the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of...
- House of Lords: Membership — Question (25 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government whether under their plans for an elected House of Lords the Prime Minister could be a Member of the House of Lords.
- Health: Sickle-Cell Disease — Question (14 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what measures are in place to ensure that paramedics and ambulance crews across the country are adequately trained in the diagnosis and treatment of those with...
- National Insurance Contributions Bill — Report (13 speeches)
Clause 3 : Increased product of additional rates to be paid into National Insurance Fund Amendment 1 Moved by Lord McKenzie of Luton 1: Clause 3, page 2, line 5, leave out ""50"" and insert...
- Japan and the Middle East — Statement (33 speeches)
My Lords, this may be a convenient moment to repeat a Statement made by the Prime Minister in another place a few moments ago. The Statement is as follows: "Mr Speaker, before turning to...
- Postal Services Bill — Committee (2nd Day) (41 speeches)
Relevant document: 9th Report from the Delegated Powers Committee. Clause 2 : Report on decision to dispose of shares in a Royal Mail company etc Amendment 8 Moved by Lord Young of Norwood Green...
- Social Security Benefits Up-rating Order 2011 — Motion to Approve (15 speeches)
Moved By Lord Freud That the draft order laid before the House on 3 February be approved. Relevant documents: 16th Report from the Joint Committee on Statutory Instruments.
- Guaranteed Minimum Pensions Increase Order 2011 (0 speeches)
Guaranteed Minimum Pensions Increase Order 2011 16th Report Joint Committee Statutory Instruments
- Motion to Approve (0 speeches)
Moved By Lord Freud That the draft Order laid before the House on 3 February be approved. Relevant documents: 16th Report from the Joint Committee on Statutory Instruments Motion agreed.
- Postal Services Bill (0 speeches)
Main Bill Page Copy of the Bill Explanatory Notes Amendments (Supplementary) Amendments 9th Report Delegated Powers
- Committee (2nd Day) (Continued) (49 speeches)
Relevant document: 9th Report from the Delegated Powers Committee. Amendment 13 Moved by Lord Young of Norwood Green 13: Clause 2, page 2, line 3, at end insert- "( ) The Secretary of State will...