House of Lords debates
Wednesday, 2 March 2011
- Tourism — Question (18 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what is their latest estimate of the number of people employed in the tourism and hospitality sectors.
- Banks: Mutual Ownership — Question (16 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government whether they envisage the sale of banks in which they have a stake being accompanied by the revival of mutual ownership.
- Bribery Act 2010 — Question (22 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government when they intend to bring the Bribery Act 2010 into force.
- Health: Cancer — Question (19 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what proposals they have for improving outcomes for cancer patients.
- Armed Forces: Redundancy — Statement (36 speeches, 1 annotation)
My Lords, first, I am sure that the whole House will wish to join me in offering sincere condolences to the families and friends of Private Dean Hutchinson of 9 Regiment the Royal Logistic Corps...
- Energy Bill [HL] (0 speeches)
Bill Main Page Copy of the Bill Amendments
- Report (1st Day) (83 speeches)
Amendment 1 Moved by Baroness Smith of Basildon 1: Before Clause 1, insert the following new Clause- "Purpose of this Part (1) The principal purpose of this Part is to deliver energy savings...
- Elections: Voting Arrangements — Question for Short Debate (12 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government whether they will consider changing the voting arrangements for British citizens residing abroad and members of the Armed Forces serving abroad.
- Energy Bill [HL] — Report (1st Day) (Continued) (44 speeches)
Clause 37 : Power to make domestic energy efficiency regulations: England and Wales Amendment 69 Moved by Baroness Maddock 69: Clause 37, page 23, line 18, leave out subsection (1)