House of Lords debates
Tuesday, 18 January 2011
- Introduction: Lord Edmiston (0 speeches)
Robert Norman Edmiston Esquire, having been created Baron Edmiston, of Lapworth in the County of Warwickshire, was introduced and made the solemn affirmation, supported by Lord Marland and Lord...
- Introduction: Lord Framlingham (0 speeches)
Sir Michael Nicholson Lord, Knight, having been created Baron Framlingham, of Eye in the County of Suffolk, was introduced and took the oath, supported by Lord Geddes and Baroness Boothroyd, and...
- Introduction: Lord Wood of Anfield (0 speeches)
Stewart Martin Wood, Esquire, having been created Baron Wood of Anfield, of Tonbridge in the County of Kent, was introduced and made the solemn affirmation, supported by Lord Kinnock and Baroness...
- Deficit Reduction — Question (16 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government why the Chancellor of the Exchequer has excluded potential privatisation proceeds from his deficit reduction plans.
- Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre — Question (15 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government when they will come to a decision on the future of the Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre at Headley Court.
- Birds: Farmland Populations — Question (16 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what steps they intend to take regarding the decline of farmland bird populations.
- Egypt: Religious Minorities — Question (14 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government whether they will make representations to the Government of Egypt to ensure adequate protection of all religious minorities, following the recent killings of...
- Parliamentary Voting System and Constituencies Bill (0 speeches)
Parliamentary Voting System and Constituencies Bill Copy of the Bill Explanatory Notes Amendments 7th Report from the Delegated Powers Committee 6th Report from the Joint Committee on Human Rights
- Committee (10th Day) (49 speeches)
Moved by Lord Strathclyde That the House do now resolve itself into Committee.