House of Lords debates
Wednesday, 6 October 2010
- Economy: Spending Cuts — Question (14 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government how they have complied with the legal requirement to assess the impact of spending cuts on women, disabled people and ethnic minorities.
- Parking and Traffic Offences — Question (19 speeches, 1 annotation)
To ask Her Majesty's Government whether they will review the regulations regarding enforcement procedures for traffic and parking offences so as to make them effective for cars with foreign...
- Bank of England: Economic Forecast — Question (17 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what assessment they have made of the most recent Bank of England economic forecast.
- Bahrain — Question (10 speeches)
To ask Her Majesty's Government what is their assessment of the political situation in Bahrain.
- Terrorist Asset-Freezing etc. Bill [HL] (0 speeches)
Bill Main Page Copy of the Bill Explanatory Notes Amendments
- Committee (85 speeches)
Clause 1 agreed. Clause 2 : Treasury's power to designate persons Amendment 1 Moved by The Commercial Secretary to the Treasury (Lord Sassoon) 1: Clause 2, page 1, line 15, leave out "designate"...
- Health: Addiction to Prescribed Drugs — Question for Short Debate (8 speeches, 2 annotations)
Tabled By The Earl of Sandwich To ask Her Majesty's Government what progress they have made with their review of dependence on, and withdrawal from, benzodiazepines and other prescribed drugs.
- Terrorist Asset-Freezing etc. Bill [HL] — Committee (Continued) (39 speeches)
Amendment 46 Moved by Lord Davidson of Glen Clova 46: After Clause 12, insert the following new Clause- "Compensation (1) The Secretary of State shall, by order, provide for the compensation of...