House of Lords debates
Wednesday, 13 June 2007
- House of Lords: Right to Vote (24 speeches, 1 annotation)
asked Her Majesty's Government: Whether they will introduce legislation before the next general election to enable Members of the House to have the right to vote in a general election.
- Merits of Statutory Instruments Committee (14 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: Whether they have issued guidance to government departments that, in the event that a report from the Merits of Statutory Instruments Committee expresses serious...
- Crime: Rape (16 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: What proposals they have for increasing the number of convictions for the offence of rape.
- Olympic Games 2012: Logo (22 speeches, 2 annotations)
asked Her Majesty's Government: Whether they will reconsider the choice of logo for the 2012 London Olympic and Paralympic Games in view of the publicity generated by its unveiling on 4 June.
- Corruption Bill [HL] (0 speeches)
Read a third time, and passed, and sent to the Commons.
- UK Borders Bill (26 speeches)
My Lords, I beg to move that this Bill be now read a second time. Last summer, my right honourable friend the Home Secretary launched a comprehensive review of the immigration system. The future...
- Forced Marriage (Civil Protection) Bill [HL] (39 speeches)
Report received. Clause 1 [Protection against forced marriage: England and Wales]: