House of Lords debates
Tuesday, 5 June 2007
- Public Expenditure: Scotland (10 speeches, 1 annotation)
asked Her Majesty's Government: Following recent elections to the Scottish Parliament, what plans they have for changes in financial policies with regard to Scotland.
- Constitution (16 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: Whether they will establish a royal commission on the constitution.
- Asylum Seekers: Verification of Claims (17 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: Whether they propose to revise their process of verifying asylum claims in light of the case of Darfuri refugee Shoman Ahmed Mohammed so as to prevent individuals...
- Zimbabwe (8 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: What conclusions were reached about Zimbabwe at the Prime Minister's meeting with President Mbeki of South Africa on 1 June.
- Procedure of the House: Select Committee Report (2 speeches)
rose to move, That the third report from the Select Committee be agreed to (HL Paper 104). The report can be found at the following address:...
- Offender Management Bill (111 speeches)
My Lords, I beg to move that the House do now again resolve itself into Committee on this Bill.
- North/South Co-operation (Implementation Bodies) (Amendment) (Northern Ireland) Order 2007 (12 speeches)
rose to move, That the draft order laid before the House on 10 May be approved.
- Disability Discrimination Act 1995 (Amendment) (Further Education) Regulations 2007 (6 speeches)
rose to move, That the draft regulations laid before the House on 22 March be approved.
- Offender Management Bill (41 speeches)
House again in Committee.
- National Trust (Northern Ireland) Bill (0 speeches)
The Bill was brought from the Commons, read a first time and referred to the Examiners. House adjourned at 10.12 pm.