House of Lords debates
Monday, 4 June 2007
- Death of a Member (1 speech)
My Lords, it is with very great regret that I have to inform the House of the death of Lord Renton on 24 May. On behalf of the whole House I extend our condolences to his family and friends.
- Gambling: Betting Offices (12 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: What steps they are taking to place appropriate limits on the number of betting shops, particularly in inner cities.
- Office for National Statistics: Relocation (16 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: Whether the relocation of the Office for National Statistics to Newport can be undertaken without disruption to the production of key economic and social statistics.
- Olympic Games 2012: Allotments (14 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: Whether they will make the Olympic site an exemplar site of sustainable development; and whether any features of the current design recognise the features already...
- Iraq: HMS "Cornwall" Inquiries (14 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: Whether the two inquiries set in hand by the Secretary of State for Defence on 16 April following the seizure of Royal Navy and Royal Marine personnel by the...
- Victims of Overseas Terrorism Bill [HL] (0 speeches)
Read a third time; an amendment (privilege) made; Bill passed, and sent to the Commons.
- Pensions Bill (125 speeches, 4 annotations)
My Lords, I beg to move that the House do now resolve itself into Committee on this Bill. Moved accordingly, and, on Question, Motion agreed to. House in Committee accordingly. [The LORD SPEAKER...
- Health: Sports Medicine (6 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government what steps are being taken to make sports medicine more readily available through the National Health Service so as to support healthy living programmes,...
- Pensions Bill (98 speeches)
House again in Committee on Clause 5.