House of Lords debates
Tuesday, 23 January 2007
- Introduction: Lord Walker of Aldringham (0 speeches)
—General Sir Michael John Dawson Walker, GCB, CMG, CBE, having been created Baron Walker of Aldringham, of Aldringham in the County of Suffolk, for life—Was, in his robes, introduced...
- Supreme Court (16 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: What will be the total cost of establishing the new Supreme Court in the Middlesex Guildhall, including costs already incurred, and the eventual cost of creating...
- Energy: Clean Coal Technology (11 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: What progress they have made towards the development of clean coal technology, including carbon capture and storage.
- Economy: Outdoor Recreation (16 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: What is their estimate of the value to the economy of informal recreational activities such as walking, cycling and mountaineering.
- Sudan: Darfur (12 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: What is their response to the United Nations humanitarian agencies' statement of 17 January on the current prospects for the survival and protection of refugees...
- Parliament (Joint Departments) Bill [HL] (1 speech)
My Lords, I beg to introduce a Bill to provide for joint departments of the Houses of Parliament; and for connected purposes. I beg to move that this Bill be now read a first time. Moved...
- Legal Services Bill [HL] (160 speeches)
My Lords, on behalf of my noble and learned friend, I beg to move that the House do now again resolve itself into Committee on this Bill.
- National Assembly for Wales (Representation of the People) Order 2007 (13 speeches)
rose to move, That the draft order laid before the House on 19 December 2006 be approved.
- Legal Services Bill [HL] (39 speeches)
House again in Committee on Clause 70. On Question, Whether Clause 70 shall stand part of the Bill?