House of Lords debates
Wednesday, 19 October 2005
- Indonesia: Human Rights (16 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: What representations they are making to the government of Indonesia about the abuse of human rights in West Papua.
- Iraq: Withdrawal (12 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: Whether they will fix a timetable for the withdrawal of British troops from Iraq.
- United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (14 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: When the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child will be ratified in full by the United Kingdom.
- Universities and the Workplace (16 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: What steps they are taking to ensure that graduates are equipped with the requisite skills to enter the workplace.
- Identity Cards Bill (0 speeches)
Brought from the Commons; read a first time, and ordered to be printed.
- Business of the House: Grand Committee Motion (1 speech)
My Lords, I beg to move the Motion standing in my name on the Order Paper. Moved, That the following Motion be referred to a Grand Committee: The Lord Hunt of Chesterton—To move, That the...
- Equality Bill [HL] (183 speeches)
Report received. Schedule 1 [The Commission: Constitution, &c]:
- Countryside and Rights of Way (11 speeches)
rose to ask Her Majesty's Government whether they are satisfied with the progress that is being made on the introduction in England of the access provisions in Part I of the Countryside and...
- Equality Bill [HL] (78 speeches)
Consideration of amendments on Report resumed.