House of Lords debates
Monday, 5 April 2004
- Kalahari Game Reserve (12 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: What progress they are making in persuading the Government of Botswana to allow those Bushmen who wish to do so to return to their chosen way of life in the...
- Mathematics Teaching: Smith Report (14 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: What plans they have to implement the recommendations of the Smith report on the teaching of mathematics.
- Disability Legislation (14 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: What preparations they have made to make the implementation of the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 (Amendment) Regulations 2003 effective.
- Honduras: Financial Assistance (12 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: What financial or other assistance they have provided to the Honduran Government since the beginning of 2000; and what support they are providing for the...
- Asylum and Immigration (Treatment of Claimants, etc.) Bill (108 speeches)
My Lords, I beg to move that the House do now resolve itself into Committee on this Bill. Moved, That the House do now resolve itself into Committee.—(Baroness Scotland of Asthal.)
- Common Agricultural Policy (7 speeches)
rose to ask Her Majesty's Government what would be the effects on dairy farmers of the proposals in the mid-term review of the common agricultural policy. My Lords, I declare an interest as the...
- Asylum and Immigration (Treatment of Claimants, etc.) Bill (32 speeches)
House again in Committee. Clause 7 [Claimant's credibility]: