House of Lords debates
Thursday, 5 June 2003
- Communications Bill (60 speeches)
My Lords, I beg to move that the House do now again resolve itself into Committee on this Bill. Moved, That the House do now again resolve itself into Committee.—(Baroness Blackstone.)
- Water Resources (16 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: What plans they have to promote the sustainable use of the world's water resources.
- Flats over Shops (10 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: Whether they have any proposals to help bring back into use flats over shops that are lying empty.
- Fly Tipping (16 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: What proposals they have for dealing with the increase in fly tipping.
- Zimbabwe: Passports (12 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: Whether they consider it right that a person born in Zimbabwe who has lived and worked in the United Kingdom and subsequently served in the British Armed Forces in...
- Communications Bill (120 speeches)
House again in Committee on Clause 340.
- "Transitory amendments to telecommunications terms in Broadcasting Act 1990 (11 speeches)
23A (1) This paragraph has effect, in the case of each of the provisions of the 1990 Act to which it applies, in relation to times between— (a) the commencement of Chapter 1 of Part 2 of...
- European Union (Accessions) Bill (0 speeches)
Brought from the Commons; read a first time, and ordered to be printed.
- Gypsies and Travellers (8 speeches)
rose to ask Her Majesty's Government what they intend to do to address the social deprivation of gypsies and travellers. My Lords, I am extremely grateful to your Lordships who stayed until this...