House of Lords debates
Wednesday, 19 June 2002
- Convention on the Future of Europe (12 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: When, and how, they intend to report to the House on developments in the Convention on the Future of Europe which is now preparing for the intergovernmental...
- Road Works: Disruption (16 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: Whether, within the framework of fines and lane rental schemes, local authorities and highways authorities should be required to pay costs in proportion to the...
- Bermuda (12 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: Whether it is their intention to convene a constitutional conference in order to consider the proposed reforms to Bermuda's electoral system.
- Crime Statistics (24 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: How they respond to the latest indications that crime is rising and detection rates are falling.
- Enterprise Bill (0 speeches)
Brought from the Commons; read a first time, and to be printed.
- Business of the House: Debates, 20th June (1 speech)
My Lords, I beg to move the Motion standing in my name on the Order Paper. Moved, That leave be given tomorrow to the Baroness David to advance her Motion for an humble Address to before the...
- Education Bill (110 speeches)
My Lords, I beg to move that the Bill be now further considered on Report. Moved, That the Bill be further considered on Report.—(Baroness Ashton of Upholland.)
- Army, Air Force and Naval Discipline Acts (Continuation) Order 2002 (16 speeches)
rose to move, That the draft order laid before the House on 1st May be approved [28th Report from the Joint Committee].
- Education Bill (66 speeches)
Further consideration of amendments on Report resumed on Clause 44.