House of Lords debates
Wednesday, 12 June 2002
- Illegal Meal Imports (21 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: Whether they intend to prosecute passengers for importing illegal meat.
- Commonwealth Development Corporation (10 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: How far their policy of eliminating poverty dictates their Commonwealth Development Corporation investments.
- Clergy: Employment Status Review (18 speeches)
My Lords, I beg leave to ask the Question standing in my name on the Order Paper. In so doing, I state my interest. I am a member and former official of the union, MSF—now Amicus—to...
- Afghanistan: Security (12 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: What response they intend to make to the proposal by the president of the World Bank that donors to the World Bank should separately contribute to the funding of a...
- Andy Hood (14 speeches)
My Lords, I beg leave to ask a Question of which I have given private notice, namely: To ask Her Majesty's Government whether they endorse the move of Andy Hood, special adviser at the Ministry...
- Milford Haven Port Authority Bill [HL] (0 speeches)
Read a third time, and passed, and sent to the Commons.
- Land at Palace Avenue, Kensington (Acquisition of Freehold) Bill (0 speeches)
Read a third time, and passed.
- Tax Credits Bill (181 speeches)
I beg to move that this Report be now received. Moved, That the Report be now received.—(Baroness Hollis of Heigham.)
- St Ebba's, Epsom (9 speeches)
rose to ask Her Majesty's Government whether the principles contained in their White Paper Valuing People (2001) and its subsequent official guidance will be implemented by allowing the retention...
- Tax Credits Bill (27 speeches)
Consideration of amendments on Report resumed on Clause 10.