House of Lords debates
Monday, 13 November 2000
- Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank: Assistance (16 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: What are now their priorities for humanitarian and development assistance, both bilateral and multilateral, for Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank.
- NHS Dental Strategy (12 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: What additional resources they are devoting to the implementation of their dental strategy
- Wales: Japanese Investment (16 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: What are the prospects for Japanese-owned firms in Wales.
- Millennium Dome: National Audit Office Report (14 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: Whether they will make a report to the House today on the National Audit Office report on the Millennium Dome.
- Procedure of the House: Select Committee Report (1 speech)
My Lords, I beg to move the Motion standing in my name on the Order Paper.
- No Day Named (0 speeches)
- Part Iv (0 speeches)
- Motions Concerning Northern Ireland Assembly (0 speeches)
- Legislation on Excepted/Reserved Matters (0 speeches)
[Signatures may be added in the Minute Room or the Public Bill Office. Under the Northern Ireland Act 1998, a Motion requires 20 signatures within 20 sitting days of the laying of the Bill/Act.]...
- Appendix (0 speeches)
- Extract from the Minutes of Proceedings of the Committee (0 speeches)
Thursday business The Committee deliberated on a memorandum by the Government Chief Whip proposing changes to the times of sitting on Thursday. After debate, it was moved by the Lord Carter that...
- Fur Farming (Prohibition) Bill (20 speeches)
Read a third time.
- Sexual Offences (Amendment) Bill (94 speeches)
My Lords, I beg to move that the House do now resolve itself into Committee on this Bill. Moved, That the House do now resolve itself into Committee.--(Lord Falconer of Thoroton.)
- Sodomy: Scotland (134 speeches)
(" . In the Criminal Law (Consolidation) (Scotland) Act 1995, after section 13 there shall be inserted-- "Sodomy with a member of the opposite sex. 13A--(1) Subject to subsection (3) below, it...