House of Lords debates
Monday, 10 January 2000
- Pet Travel Pilot Scheme (14 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: When they expect to start the pet travel pilot scheme.
- Benefits: Payment through Post Office (11 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: What would be the effect on the Post Office and its network of the ending of the payment of benefits through the Post Office.
- Rights of Way: Horse-drawn Vehicles (8 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: Whether, in order to permit the harness horse equality with the ridden horse on public rights of way, they will rectify the anomaly in the Department of the...
- Sport Strategy (16 speeches)
asked Her Majesty's Government: When they intend to publish their strategy for sport.
- Business (1 speech)
My Lords, at a convenient moment after 3.30 p.m. my noble friend Lord Hunt of Kings Heath will, with the leave of the House, repeat a Statement that is being made in another place on influenza.
- Race Relations (Amendment) Bill [H.L.] (1 speech)
My Lords, I beg to move the Motion standing in my name on the Order Paper. Moved, That it be an instruction to the Committee of the Whole House to whom the Race Relations (Amendment) Bill [H.L.]...
- Care Standards Bill [H.L.] (47 speeches)
My Lords, I beg to move that the House do now resolve itself into Committee on this Bill. Moved, That the House do now resolve itself into Committee.--(Lord Hunt of Kings Heath.)
- Influenza (20 speeches)
My Lords, with the leave of the House, I shall repeat a Statement made by my right honourable friend the Secretary of State for Health in another place. The Statement is as follows: "With...
- Care Standards Bill [H.L.] (81 speeches)
House again in Committee. Clause 3 [Care homes]:
- Statutory Instruments and Human Rights (13 speeches)
rose to ask Her Majesty's Government whether they have checked all statutory instruments issued since May 1997 for compliance with the European Convention on Human Rights (and especially with...
- Care Standards Bill [H.L.] (84 speeches)
House again in Committee. [Amendments Nos. 26 and 27 not moved.] Clause 7 [General duties of the Commission]:
- Alliance and Leicester Group Treasury plc (Transfer) (0 speeches)
- Colchester Borough Council (0 speeches)
- Greenham and Crookham Commons (0 speeches)
- Mersey Tunnels (0 speeches)
The Examiners' certificates that the Standing Orders applicable to the petitions for the Bills have been complied with delivered and ordered to lie on the Table. House adjourned at sixteen...