Oral Answers to Questions — Health
- Clinical Commissioning Groups (22 speeches)
What progress clinical commissioning groups have made in improving care for patients.
- NHS Staff Redundancies (9 speeches)
What the cost to the public purse was of NHS staff redundancies in 2011-12.
- Alcohol-related Hospital Admissions (10 speeches)
What estimate he has made of the cost of alcohol-related admissions to accident and emergency departments in (a) England, (b) the south-east and (c) Reading East constituency in the latest period...
- Thalidomide Grant (6 speeches)
What recent progress he has made on the evaluation of the thalidomide grant pilot scheme.
- Health Outcomes (Cancer) (10 speeches)
What improvements in health outcomes relating to cancer he anticipates by the end of the decade.
- Regional Pay (15 speeches)
What assessment he has made of the potential effect of regional pay on recruitment in the NHS.
- NHS Trusts (6 speeches)
What steps he is taking to improve the sustainability of NHS trusts.
- Orthopaedic Patients (4 speeches)
What recent progress the NHS has made in improving outcomes for orthopaedic patients.
- Public Health Outcomes (7 speeches)
What improvements in public health outcomes he anticipates by the end of the decade.
- Clinical Commissioning Groups (4 speeches)
What his policy is on the national authorisation process for clinical commissioning groups; and if he will make a statement.
- Public Health Responsibility Deal (7 speeches)
What assessment he has made of the effectiveness of the public health responsibility deal.
- Health Inequalities (8 speeches)
What improvements in health inequalities he anticipates by the end of the decade.
- Resource Distribution Formula (8 speeches)
What his policy is on the resource distribution formula for primary health care commissioners.
- Breast Screening (4 speeches)
What progress his Department has made in introducing fully digital breast screening; and if he will make a statement.
- Topical Questions (37 speeches)
If he will make a statement on his departmental responsibilities.