Oral Answers to Questions — Transport
- Aviation (12 speeches)
What recent assessment she has made of aviation capacity in the south-east; and if she will make a statement.
- Rail Fares (9 speeches)
How her Department will calculate the level of rail fares for services between Scotland and England in January (a) 2013 and (b) 2014.
- Shipping (Armed Guards) (6 speeches)
Whether she plans to consult on draft legislative proposals on use and regulation of armed guards on ships.
- Brown Tourist Signs (6 speeches)
When she expects to publish the findings of her Department’s review of brown tourist signs.
- Trailers (Height) (6 speeches)
What discussions she has had with the European Commission on the height of trailers.
- Flights (Scotland) (8 speeches)
What assessment she has made of the effect on services to Scotland of the bid by International Airlines Group to acquire BMI.
- Freight Containers (Rail Network) (8 speeches)
What plans she has to ensure the rail network serving ports can carry modern freight containers.
- Local Bus Services (14 speeches)
What recent assessment she has made of the effect of changes in funding for local bus services on staying-on rates in education for 16 and 17-year-olds.
- Railway Companies (Executive Pay) (6 speeches)
What steps she plans to take to limit the bonuses and overall remuneration of executive directors of privately owned but publicly subsidised railway companies.
- Transport Scheme Funding (6 speeches, 1 annotation)
Which transport schemes will be funded by both her Department and the Regional Growth Fund.
- Cycling (4 speeches)
How much of the local sustainable transport fund and the funding for the growth strategy for cycling and walking will be spent on cycle safety in the next financial year.
- Drink-drive Rehabilitation Scheme (4 speeches)
What assessment she has made of the likely effect of proposed changes to the drink-drive rehabilitation scheme.
- Topical Questions (28 speeches, 2 annotations)
If she will make a statement on her departmental responsibilities.