Oral Answers to Questions — Leader of the House
- E-petitions (13 speeches, 1 annotation)
What recent assessment he has made of the Government’s e-petitions website.
- Ministerial Statements (6 speeches)
Whether he has provided written guidance to Ministers on ministerial statements.
- Statutory Register of Lobbyists (13 speeches)
Whether the introduction of a statutory register of lobbyists will require any changes to the Standing Orders of the House.
- Oral Questions (6 speeches)
Whether he has any plans to change the order of oral answers to questions.
- Feed-in Tariffs (48 speeches, 1 annotation)
(Urgent Question): To ask the Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change if he will make a statement on the Government’s reforms to feed-in tariffs.