Oral Answers to Questions — Deputy Prime Minister
- House of Lords Reform (12 speeches)
What recent representations he has received on House of Lords reform.
- Party Funding (8 speeches)
What plans he has to cap the size of donations to political parties by individuals and organisations.
- Individual Voter Registration (8 speeches)
If he will publish an implementation plan alongside the introduction of legislative proposals for individual electoral registration.
- West Lothian Question (6 speeches)
Whether the commission to consider the West Lothian question will take evidence from Members of the (a) Scottish Parliament and (b) National Assembly for Wales.
- Electoral Register (10 speeches)
What plans he has to improve the completeness and accuracy of the electoral register.
- West Lothian Question (11 speeches)
What recent progress he has made on establishing the commission to consider the West Lothian question.
- Topical Questions (53 speeches, 1 annotation)
If he will make a statement on his departmental responsibilities.