Parliamentary Voting System and constituencies BIll (programme)
Parliamentary Voting System and Constituencies Bill
Motion made, and Question put forthwith (
That the following provisions shall apply to the Parliamentary Voting System and Constituencies Bill:
1. The Bill shall be committed to a Committee of the whole House.
Proceedings in Committee
2. Proceedings in Committee of the whole House shall be completed in five days.
Consideration and Third Reading
4. Any proceedings on consideration and proceedings on Third Reading shall be completed in two days.
5. Any proceedings on consideration shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion one hour before the moment of interruption on the second day.
6. Proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the moment of interruption on that day.
8. Any other proceedings on the Bill (including any proceedings on consideration of Lords Amendments or any further messages from the Lords) may be programmed. -(Jeremy Wright.)
The House divided: Ayes 324, Noes 272.