Geneva Conventions and United Nations Personnel (Protocols) Bill [ Lords] (Programme)
Motion made, and Question put forthwith, (
That the following provisions shall apply to the Geneva Conventions and United Nations Personnel (Protocols) Bill [ Lords]:
1. The Bill shall be committed to a Committee of the whole House.
Proceedings in Committee, on consideration and on Third Reading
2. Proceedings in Committee, any proceedings on consideration and proceedings on Third Reading shall be completed at one day's sitting.
3. Proceedings in Committee and any proceedings on consideration shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion one hour before the moment of interruption.
4. Proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the moment of interruption.
6. Any other proceedings on the Bill (including any proceedings on consideration of any message from the Lords) may be programmed.— (Ms Butler.)
The House proceeded to a Division.