Counter-Terrorism Bill (Programme)
Motion made, and Question put forthwith, pursuant to
That the following provisions shall apply to the Counter-Terrorism Bill:
1. The Bill shall be committed to a Public Bill Committee.
Proceedings in Public Bill Committee
2. Proceedings in the Public Bill Committee shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion on 15th May 2008.
3. The Public Bill Committee shall have leave to sit twice on the first day on which it meets.
Consideration and Third Reading
4. Proceedings on consideration and Third Reading shall be completed in two days.
5. Proceedings on consideration (so far as not previously concluded) shall be brought to a conclusion one hour before the moment of interruption on the second day.
6. Proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the moment of interruption on that day.
8. Any other proceedings on the Bill (including any proceedings on consideration of Lords Amendments or on any further messages from the Lords) may be programmed.— [Liz Blackman.]
Question agreed to.