Hunting Bill (Procedure) (No.2)
Motion made, and Question put forthwith, pursuant to Order [
That the Order of 15th September shall be supplemented as follows—
1. At this day's sitting proceedings on consideration of Lords amendments shall be brought to a conclusion (unless already concluded) three hours after commencement of proceedings on the motion relating to Hunting Bill (Money).
2. For the purpose of bringing proceedings on consideration of Lords Amendments to a conclusion in accordance with paragraph 1 the Speaker shall put the following questions forthwith (and no others)—
(1) any question which has been proposed from the Chair and has not yet been decided,
(2) the question on any motion moved by a Minister of the Crown to disagree with Lords Amendments (which may, in particular, be a motion relating to a specified group of amendments),
(3) the question on any motion moved by a Minister of the Crown for an amendment in lieu, and
(4) the question on any other motion moved by a Minister of the Crown.
3. Sessional Orders F(7) and H (Programming of Bills: ancillary questions and Reasons Committee) of 28th June 2001 shall apply to proceedings in relation to the Hunting Bill.
4. Paragraph 6(1) to (7) of the Order of 15th September shall apply to proceedings on consideration of Lords Amendments.
5. No notice shall be required of a further motion to supplement the Order of 15th September.—[Jim Fitzpatrick.]
The House divided: Ayes 310, Noes 179.