House of Commons debates
Friday, 14 September 2012
- [Mr Speaker in the Chair] (1 speech)
I beg to move, That the House sit in private.
- Mental Health (Discrimination) (No. 2) Bill (55 speeches)
- Prisons (Property) Bill (68 speeches)
- General Anti Tax-Avoidance Principle Bill (6 speeches)
- Business without Debate (0 speeches)
- Bank of England (Appointment of Governor) Bill (1 speech)
Resumption of adjourned debate on Question ( 6 July), That the Bill be now read a Second time.
- NHS Cancer Services (10 speeches)
Motion made, and Question proposed, That this House do now adjourn.—(Greg Hands.)