House of Commons debates
Wednesday, 30 November 2011
- Oral Answers to Questions — Northern Ireland
The Secretary of State was asked—
- Historical Enquiries Team (14 speeches)
What progress has been made by the Historical Enquiries Team; and if he will make a statement.
- Economic Development (10 speeches)
What discussions he has had with Ministers in the Northern Ireland Executive on economic development.
- Economy (17 speeches)
What assessment he has made of the state of the economy in Northern Ireland.
- Bill of Rights (6 speeches)
What his policy is on a Bill of Rights for Northern Ireland; and if he will make a statement.
- Political Developments (11 speeches)
What assessment he has made of recent political developments in Northern Ireland; and if he will make a statement.
- Fuel Poverty (20 speeches)
What representations he has received on fuel poverty in Northern Ireland.
- Oral Answers to Questions — Prime Minister
The Prime Minister was asked—
- Engagements (48 speeches, 1 annotation)
If he will list his official engagements for Wednesday 30 November.
- Early Intervention (4 speeches)
What plans he has to change the machinery of Government to facilitate the implementation of early intervention policies; and if he will make a statement.
- Engagements (26 speeches)
The Prime Minister will be aware that there remain 16 British overseas territories around the world where the Union flag still flies proudly. Will he pledge that Her Majesty’s Government...
- Industrial Action (103 speeches, 1 annotation)
With permission, I would like to update the House on today's public sector strike action, which is about long overdue reforms to public sector pensions. I start by thanking the large majority of...
- British Embassy (Tehran) (50 speeches)
With permission, Mr Speaker, I should like to make a statement about events in Tehran. Shortly after 3 o’clock Tehran time yesterday, approximately 200 demonstrators overran the city-centre...
- Points of Order (8 speeches)
On a point of order, Mr Speaker. I am sure that hon. Members on both sides of the House appreciated the almost unprecedented opportunity you gave them yesterday to interrogate a senior Cabinet...
- Hairdressers Registration (Amendment) (2 speeches)
Motion for leave to bring in a Bill ( Standing Order No. 23)
- Opposition Day — [Un-allotted Day] (0 speeches)
- Living Standards (280 speeches)
I beg to move, That this House believes that the Government is out of touch and does not understand the impact of its policies, including the Autumn Statement, on children, parents, women and...
- Business without Debate — European union documents (0 speeches)
Motion made, and Question put forthwith ( Standing Order No. 119( 1 1),
- generalised tariff preferences (0 speeches)
That the House takes note of European Union Document No. 10052/11 and Addenda 1 to 3, relating to a Draft Regulation applying a scheme of generalised tariff preferences; and supports the...
- planning national policy statements (0 speeches)
Ordered, That Standing Order No. 152H (Planning: national policy statements) be amended as follows:— (a) line 28, leave out sub-paragraph (c) and insert— ‘(c) may report from...
- Dalgety Bay (Radiation) (12 speeches)
Motion made, and Question proposed, That this House do now adjourn.—(James Duddridge.)