House of Commons debates
Monday, 27 June 2011
- Oral Answers to Questions — Home Department
The Secretary of State was asked—
- CCTV Cameras (13 speeches)
What her policy is on the use of CCTV cameras.
- Police Numbers (10 speeches)
What recent assessment her Department has made of the relationship between numbers of police officers and levels of crime.
- Sergei Magnitsky (6 speeches)
If she will assess the merits of excluding from entry to the UK those people who were involved in the death of Sergei Magnitsky.
- Police ( Administrative Duties) (22 speeches)
What estimate she has made of the potential additional time available for police officers arising from planned reductions in administrative burdens.
- Police Numbers (13 speeches)
What estimate she has made of the likely number of police officers in 2012.
- Drug Addiction (6 speeches)
What recent estimate she has made of the number of people who are addicted to a class A drug.
- National DNA Database (11 speeches)
What assessment she has made of the potential effects of her plans for the national DNA database on the number of DNA matches.
- Tier 4 Visa Requirements (8 speeches)
What estimate she has made of the potential cost to the economy of her planned changes to tier 4 visa requirements.
- Domestic and Sexual Violence (15 speeches, 1 annotation)
What steps her Department is taking to protect women from domestic and sexual violence.
- Protection of Freedoms Bill (4 speeches)
What representations she has received from children’s charities on the provisions of the Protection of Freedoms Bill.
- Topical Questions (44 speeches)
If she will make a statement on her departmental responsibilities.
- European Council (84 speeches)
With permission, Mr Speaker, I would like to make a statement on last week’s European Council. The main focus of the Council was, quite rightly, Europe’s economy. In advancing...
- Defence Reform (57 speeches)
Last August I asked Lord Levene to undertake a fundamental review of the way in which the Ministry of Defence is structured and managed. Today I am publishing the independent report led by him....
- House of Lords Reform (226 speeches)
[Relevant Document: The Seventh Report from the Political and Constitutional Reform Committee, Seminar on the House of Lords: Outcomes, HC 961.]
- Business without Debate — Estimates (0 speeches)
Motion made, and Question put forthwith ( Standing Order No.145), That this House agrees with the Report [ 22 June] of the Liaison Committee.—(Mr Dunne.)
- Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (0 speeches)
Ordered, That Bill Esterson be discharged from the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee and Cathy Jamieson be added.— (Mr Francois , on behalf of the Committee of Selection .)
- Health (0 speeches)
Ordered, That Nadine Dorries be discharged from the Health Committee and Dr Daniel Poulter be added.—( Mr Francois , on behalf of the Committee of Selection .)
- Welsh Affairs (0 speeches)
Ordered, That Alun Cairns be discharged from the Welsh Affairs Committee and Mr Robin Walker be added.—( Mr Francois , on behalf of the Committee of Selection .)
- Work and Pensions (0 speeches)
Ordered, That Alex Cunningham be discharged from the Work and Pensions Committee and Debbie Abrahams be added.— (Mr Francois , on behalf of the Committee of Selection .)
- Community Orchards (4 speeches)
Motion made, and Question proposed, That this House do now adjourn.—(Mr Dunne.)