House of Commons debates
Tuesday, 6 November 2007
- Speaker's Statement (1 speech)
As the House will recall, it was agreed that the Speaker should make a brief statement at the beginning of each Session about the duties and responsibilities of hon. Members. Our ancient...
- Outlawries Bill (0 speeches)
A Bill for the more effectual preventing Clandestine Outlawries was read the First time, and ordered to be read a Second time.
- Queen's Speech (1 speech)
I have to acquaint the House that this House has this day attended Her Majesty in the House of Peers, and that Her Majesty was pleased to make a Most Gracious Speech from the Throne to both...
- Debate on the Address — [First Day] (207 speeches, 27 annotations)
Before I call the mover and seconder, I shall announce the proposed pattern of debate during the remaining days on the Loyal Address: Wednesday 7 November—home affairs and justice;...
- Romanian and Bulgarian Migrants (9 speeches, 4 annotations)
Motion made, and Question proposed, That this House do now adjourn. —[Tony Cunningham.]