House of Commons debates
Wednesday, 16 March 2005
- Oral Answers to Questions — Deputy Prime Minister
The Deputy Prime Minister was asked—
- English Partnerships (16 speeches)
If he will make a statement on the work of English Partnerships.
- Housing (North-East) (10 speeches)
What recent discussions he has had with the North East assembly about the housing proposals in the regional spatial strategy.
- Fire and Rescue (8 speeches)
What his policy is on the location of Fire and Rescue Service command and control centres.
- Building Standards (6 speeches, 6 annotations)
What recent assessment he has made of standards in building control.
- Housing (Stockton) (6 speeches)
If he will make a statement on housing investment in Stockton.
- Mobile Phone Masts (4 speeches)
In how many planning appeals inspectors have rejected applications for mobile phone masts on the ground of the public perception of health risk.
- Street Crime Wardens (6 speeches)
How much is being allocated to street crime wardens for the financial year 2005–06.
- High Hedges (4 speeches)
If he will make a statement on the implementation of part 8 of the Anti-social Behaviour Act 2003.
- Oral Answers to Questions — Prime Minister
The Prime Minister was asked—
- Engagements (50 speeches)
If he will list his official engagements for Wednesday 16 March.
- Orders of the Day — Ways and Means — Financial Statement (1 speech)
Before I call the Chancellor of the Exchequer, it may be for the convenience of hon. Members if I remind them that, at the end of the Chancellor's speech, copies of the Budget resolutions will be...
- Introduction (1 speech, 1 annotation)
Britain is today experiencing the longest period of sustained economic growth since records began in 1701. And the foundation of this Budget is our determination to maintain British stability and...
- Provisional Collection of Taxes (0 speeches)
Motion made, and Question, That, pursuant to section 5 of the Provisional Collection of Taxes Act 1968, provisional statutory effect shall be given to the following motions: — (a) Rates of...
- Budget Resolutions — Amendment of the Law (149 speeches)
Motion made, and Question proposed, (1) That it is expedient to amend the law with respect to the National Debt and the public revenue and to make further provision in connection with finance....
- Constitutional Reform Bill [Lords] (Programme) (No. 3) (0 speeches)
Motion made, and Question put forthwith, pursuant to Standing Order No. 83A(6) (Programming of Bills), That the following provisions shall apply to the Constitutional Reform Bill [Lords] for the...
- Constitutional Reform Bill [Lords] (49 speeches)
Lords Reasons for disagreeing to Commons Amendments considered.
- Petition — Street Fund Raisers (1 speech)
I present the petition of the Brighton Business Forum on the problems for city centre businesses, shoppers and residents associated with street charity collectors or "chuggers", as they are...
- Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust (9 speeches)
Motion made, and Question proposed, That this House do now adjourn.—[Gillian Merron.]