House of Commons debates
Friday, 10 November 1978
- Preamble (0 speeches)
The House met at Eleven o'clock
- Prayers (0 speeches)
[Mr. SPEAKER in the Chair]
- Crown Agents (21 speeches)
With permission, Mr. Speaker, I should like to make a statement on the Crown Agents. I think it is right that I should inform the House that the Government have recently received new advice to...
- STATUTORY INSTRUMENTS, &c. (1 speech)
By leave of the House, I shall put together the eight motions relating to statutory Instruments.
- Question of Privilege (9 speeches)
Before I call the hon. Member for Lewisham, West (Mr. Price) to move his motion, may I remind the House that it deals with the narrow question whether Hansard was quoted without the permission of...
- Orders of the Day — Public Lending Right Bill (188 speeches)
Order for Second Reading read.
- Orders of the Day — Public Lending Right [Money] (0 speeches)
Queen's Recommendation signified—
- Orders of the Day — Pensioners' Payments Bill (0 speeches)
Ordered, That in respect of the Pensioners' Payments Bill, notices of Amendments, new Clauses and new Schedules to be moved in Committee may be accepted by the Clerks at the Table before the Bill...
- Orders of the Day — Public Lending Right Bill (4 speeches)
On a point of order, Mr. Deputy Speaker. I rose to catch your eye on the money resolution relating to the Public Lending Right Bill. You again chose not to see me, just as you chose not to see...
- Orders of the Day — Procedure (33 speeches)
Motion made, and Question proposed, That the Standing Order of 15th June 1976 relating to the nomination of the Select Committee on Procedure be amended, by leaving out Sir David Renton and...
- Orders of the Day — Fluoridation (14 speeches)
Motion made, and Question proposed, That this House do now adjourn.—[Mr. Graham.]