House of Commons debates
Friday, 3 November 1978
- Preamble (0 speeches)
The House met at Eleven o'clock
- Prayers (0 speeches)
[Mr. SPEAKER in the Chair]
- Bills Presented (0 speeches)
- Estate Agents (0 speeches)
Mr. Secretary Hattersley, supported by Mr. Secretary Shore, Mr. Secretary Millan, Mr. Secretary Morris, Mr. Joel Barnett and Mr. John Fraser, presented a Bill to make provision with respect to...
- Public Lending Right (0 speeches)
Mrs. Secretary Williams, supported by Mr. Michael Foot, Mr. Secretary Mason, Mr. Secretary Millan, Mr. Secretary Morris and Mr. John Smith, presented a Bill to provide public lending right for...
- STATUTORY INSTRUMENTS, &c. (1 speech)
By leave of the House, I shall put the Question on the two motions together.
- Orders of the Day — Debate on the Address (0 speeches)
- Orders of the Day — Education (110 speeches)
- Orders of the Day — Redditch (Casualty Service) (2 speeches)
Motion made, and Question proposed, That this House do now adjourn.—[Mr. Thomas Cox.]